Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The problem with the 365 project is that you can only post 1 picture per day. (You can post more picture, if you become a paying member, but for fee, the rule is 1 a day.) But because I've been trying to take some picture everyday for this project, I naturally take more than one. That means I have to choose. Sometime it's easy because all the pictures are lousy, and I have to chose the one that's the least out of focus. Other times, however, I have a harder time choosing.

Long story short, I'm decided to post some of the pictures here. These were taken on 2/28-2/29, 2012.

Dasein & Shanti.
Dasein is always dominant over Shanti, but in the situation like above, where they are playing tug-of-war, it's Dasein who usually gives up first. It's not like Dasein has any qualm taking Shanti's stuff or beating her up, so it's kind of weird. Maybe she finds it beneath herself to compete with an underling.

All 5 members of the Righteous Cats Brigade
There's 5 of them,  though it's hard to see Asha in the shadow; she's behind Tempo.

1 comment:

  1. Your picture descriptions are really amusing :)
    Feels like knowing your pets a little better each time, I visit your blog or 365project. I like your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete