Thursday, March 8, 2012

Buhi-Nyans Today (March 8, 2012)

Today was very warm for early March in New York. I think it was in mid-60s in the morning, and during the day maybe it was in the 70s. It's been a exceptionally mild winter this year. Probably that was a good think for us because from Nov. last year to now, we have been living in the basement floor, where it can get quite cold. 

I took these pictures this morning, and I thought that, for me with my lousy photographic skills, they turned out quite well. Since I can only  post one to the 365 Project, I thought I will post some of them here.

Asha
 Asha likes to survey the world from a higher vantage point. You often find her on top of the tall bookshelves. You can't tell in this picture, but she's looking down at me from the top of a bookcase.
Kamu
 I'm pleased that this picture of Kamu actually look like her. She's so hard to photograph because of her dilute colors, her pictures usually turns out very fuzzy.
Promise
 Another unusually clear shot, this one of Promise. Too bad he has something on his head...probably, a piece  of his breakfast.
Asha & Shanti
 These two are not friends, but this morning Asha was in a very friendly mood. Shanti is usually so sweet, and quite submissive to other dogs, but she's not too fond of the cats. I wish she would be nicer to the cats.
Kamu & Tempo
 This picture was taken just after Tempo was grooming Kamu. Tempo's allo-grooming must be what's keeping The Righteous Cats Brigade together.
Tempo
 Picture of Tempo in which you can actually see his eye color.
Shingen
Shingen, our trouble maker (not counting Dasein)

3 comments:

  1. Your new photos (especially from the Righteous Cats Brigade) are thrilling. Most I l♥ve the one of Tempo: his blue-colored eyes are stunning, and the compo is really nice. I'm looking forward to the next upload :)
    Glad to follow you - Lastrami (another member of 365project)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Lastrami, how did you find me here!? I don't know how, but WELCOME; thank you for visiting. I was totally convinced that NO ONE come to this blog. Yours is the very first comment I've ever gotten here!

      I think I'm going to use the blog to upload some of the pictures I didn't choose for the 365. Do you have a blog or FB? Any other account I can visit you other than the 365 Project? If you do let me know.

      Delete
    2. >> I think I'm going to use the blog to upload some of the pictures I didn't choose for the 365 <<

      Good idea! You would rejoice me by doing that.

      In the hope of finding more photos of your awesome pets, I used GOOGLE a few days ago. Sorry, just can't get enough of beloved Shingen :)
      One of the hits led me to exblog.jp. Wonderful pictures, but no chance for me to understand anything O_o (even my lousy English is just enough for a small talk, but that's it).

      Living with so many pets fascinates me. I'm not jealous of you, you bear a high level of responsibility. But if I could, I would keep more than two cats. Unfortunately, my husband has a cat allergy. Not a big problem for now, but every additional cat poses a risk to make it worse.

      No, currently I don't use fb - maybe I'm already too old for all those social networks :-/ Most of my accounts lie idle, and constancy is lacking sometimes ;)

      Have a nice sunday ☼

      Delete