Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About This Blog

Socrates, Shanti, and Dasein, aka badass trio, on Jan. 1, 2012.


This is my first blog, (well, the first blog in English), and I don't quite know what I'm doing. It would be mostly about my life with my cats & dogs. "Buhi" in the title refers to the Japanese nickname for flat-faced dogs, especially French Bulldogs. Actually its a onomatapoeia word based on the snorting, piggy noise that these dogs make. The "Nyan" part is also an onomatopoeia, "nyan" is the Japanese equivalent of "meow."

I don't really expect anyone to read this -- although  the reader is always posited. Of course it would be nice if the blog gets me rich and famous.. Buwahahahaha. But the odds, I believe is negligible. Any way, I just wanted somewhere to keep a record of my animal kids, and also a place to jot down some of my musings, hopefully amusing, but most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment