Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013



Captain Wu-Wei  is a very sensitive type.

One day, as usual, Shingen & Asha was out on a date.

Someone was watching 

Captain, don't be sad. Asha just doesn't go for fluffy guys. It's not your fault that you're so fluffy.

 Dasein is happy that she's not fluffy

Socrates isn't fluffy, but he sheds (Because he's a pug.)

Kamu is worried that she may be semi-fluffy

 This is what Shanti thinks of fluffiness


 Promise thinks fluffiness is just fine

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you made my day :) I love your laconic evaluation. The photos are great, too. I'm absolutely keen on those of Wu-Wei, Shanti and Promise (but I like them all). I'm happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by! Captain Wu-Wei is a funny character. It's never boring with these guys around. They have very expressive face, just like people.

      Delete